As Adopted by the International Executive Committee
- The title of the Symphony Department shall be changed to the Symphonic Services Division.
- The Administrator of the Symphony Department and operating head of the Orchestra Services Program shall serve as Director of the Symphonic Services Division, to be appointed to that position by the AFM President, and to be designated by the President as Assistant to the President.
- A Symphonic Steering Committee, consisting of the principle officers of ICSOM, OCSM, and ROPA, shall be established. This committee shall serve as the advisory committee to the Symphonic Services Division.
- The title of the Recording Department shall be renamed the Electronic Media Services Division. The administrator of the Recording Department shall serve as Director of the Electronic Media Services Division, to be appointed to that position by the AFM President, and to be designated by the President as Assistant to the President.
- An Electronic Media steering Committee shall be established, consisting of three RMA representatives to be determined in consultation with that conference, plus one electronic media representative from the Symphonic conferences. This committee shall serve as the advisory committee to the Electronic Media Services Division.
- The name of the Summit Committee shall be changed to the Player Conference Council, maintaining the present composition of the principal officers of ICSOM, OCSM, ROPA, and RMA.
- The Player Conference Council shall meet with the International Executive Board at a time and place mutually agreed upon. The purpose of the meetings shall be to exchange information and ideas on appropriate subjects regarding the good and welfare of the American Federation of Musicians.
- The existing AFM structure Committee shall continue its research into structural and operational improvements within the AFM, possibly including the submission of a detailed plan for a Trade Division.
- The AFM President shall serve as an ex officio member of all the committees referenced above, and any meetings of the committees involving expenditure of Federation Funds shall take place only with the prior approval of the office of the AFM President.